We are looking for a business developer that has a proven record of handling sales, account management and digital marketing strategy to boost our Business Development Department. This will involve developing and enlarging our customer base, prospecting new markets, drafting bids, providing customer follow-up, designing and implementing broad and focused sales strategies and also helping to design the appropriate digital marketing strategy for the company. Experience in sales in language industry or similar will be considered a plus.
What we need:
- Confident relationship builders’ whether on the phone or personally;
- Sales life cycle experience;
- Amazing talkers and even better listeners;
- Hungry for results;
- Tenacity to keep trying when things get tough.
What you should have/be:
- Degree, preferably in Marketing or in Business Administration, with post training /proven experience in Marketing;
- Account management or sales experience (at least 3 years);
- Ability to establish sales plans to achieve results;
- Ability to find and close new clients through referrals, digital marketing platforms, networking and other means;
- Ability to cultivate and maintain long term relationships with clients;
- Master Digital marketing Strategies;
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (compulsory), a good command of written and spoken Portuguese. Good command of a second language will be considered an advantage;
- A taste for working independently when setting goals and strategies, while being a part of a team;
- High energy and self-motivation;
- Ability to be assertive and persuasive;
- A winning, hands-on attitude;
- Goal oriented and results driven;
- Knowledge of the language/translation services industry;
- Availability for travel in Portugal and abroad;
- Availability to start immediately.
What we offer:
- A job with a modern, dynamic company in a consolidated growth phase with an excellent reputation in its sector;
- Long-term employment;
- An attractive compensation system based on sales performance that rewards skills and results.
- Hybrid work routine (onsite & remote)
Are you interested?
Please send your application, with a CV and a cover letter in English, reference GC_PT_2021, to recursos.humanos @traductanet.com.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.