NOTE: This job can be done remotely from anywhere in the United States
The Program Management and Solutions Specialist will work closely with the Managing Director and key stakeholders to lead programs for existing strategic accounts and new customer prospects from planning through execution, providing subject matter expertise while working with internal cross-functional teams and working alongside the client. The Program Management and Solutions Specialist will also improve the organization's performance and ensure excellent customer relationships, creating an optimal client experience that results in strong client retention and best-in-class language solutions.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement program management strategies consistent with the company vision and customer requirements
- Provide subject matter and process expertise both internally and externally
- Analyze client requirements and collaborate with the client and internal teams to create service delivery solutions
- Provide support for Sales in relation to existing business
- Work as bridge between Sales and non-Sales functions to implement new opportunities
- Manage Programs on existing or new features, functions, and service offerings based on the VOC (“voice of customer”) from the sales, marketing, operations, client solutions and account management teams
- Support functional team members in maintaining excellent client relationships
- Work with clients on best practices, providing advice, finding cost and program efficiencies; leading to high customer satisfaction, increased revenues, better margins, and long-term growth.
- Ensure effective coordination between internal functions that make up the customer’s service delivery team
- Support client onboarding and implementation initiatives (including day to day activity)
- Assist with the operational input for the regular business review with customer and ensure compliance with the customer MSA for the assigned Programs
- Act as accountable for mentoring on specific items such as: complex quoting and scheduling, risk management, ad-hoc trainings, specific topics identified to support other teams
- Identify areas of efficiency and implement strategies to improve processes
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
- Work on special projects and other duties as assigned by management
Qualifications & Skills:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or related field required. At least 5 years’ experience in language services and/or program management with progressively increasing responsibility in respective field required, and a minimum of 2 years of responsible leadership experience in management or supervisory positions. Or any combination of education, experience and training which provides the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Proven work experience in program management and solutions engineering
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, using professional tone and language; tactful and diplomatic with a clear, straightforward, courteous, and cooperative manner when dealing with others
- Detail-oriented, organized, thorough, and accurate, with the ability to work quickly and steadily in a focused manner
- Ability to deal with frequent changes, delays, interruptions, and unexpected events
- Possesses initiative, persistence, ability to problem solve, and enthusiasm for learning
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritize, and work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and decision-making abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Foreign language proficiency a plus
No direct reports
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Employment Opportunity - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.