A reviewer edits translated material into French by carefully comparing the target with its source as well as the reference material provided. The reviewer also provides feedback to translators and about translators.
- Review translated material into French.
- Provide feedback to translators and to Acclaro resource management team.
- Support translators with linguistic queries.
- Translate glossaries and adapt style guides if needed.
- Native speaker fluency in French with excellent verbal and written command of both French and English.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required; advanced degree preferred.
- Three or more years' experience in localization, terminology management, quality control, and TM tools required (memoQ, XTM, Smartling, Memsource, Lokalise).
Acclaro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws. We make hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time.