Location: remote anywhere in Germany | Start date: asap
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be working with a dynamic, international, and experienced sales team based in Berlin and all around Europe. Your mission is to spearhead our efforts in selling our technology and know-how to Europe’s largest companies by qualifying leads, generating meetings, and most importantly sales opportunities for our Enterprise Sales Directors.
- Your goal is to hunt and qualify B2B leads (up to C-level) in order to generate sales opportunities and Online or On-Site meetings for our Account Executives based all around Europe.
- Deliver a professional message to our potential customers through all communication channels (Phone, Email & LinkedIn).
- Input and maintain high-quality Sales data in our CRM (Salesforce).
- Work in conjunction with our Marketing and Operations teams to continuously improve our outreach and offering for our current and potential clients.
- Build up and keep up to date your knowledge of the industry best practices including our competitors and new technologies.
Your profile (Required)
- You enjoy hunting and selling and have 3+ years of international sales experience.
- Experience in the localization industry, or in the field of marketing is a big plus.
- You are at a native speaking level in at least 1 of the following languages: French, Italian, German, Spanish, English, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, and fluent in English or German (our company language is English).
- You are curious and eager to learn and share experiences around the best sales practices.
- You work autonomously, proactively, and bring out your best within a team to contribute to its success.
- You are hungry for success and want to grow on a personal and professional level.
Perks of being in our loop
- Free English and German language classes, we’re all about new forms of expression
- Personal care days, take a bonus, 4 half-days a year to refresh your system
- Personal learning budget to boost your professional growth and nourish your passions
- Party as a team, join your colleagues for team lunches, pub quizzes, and yearly offsites
- Discounted gym membership, flex your mind and body with Urban Sports Club
- Find your flow state, get inspired in our office in the creative heart of Berlin. Or work remotely, we’re flexible
- Pension on us, we’ll set you up for the future so you can focus on the now
- Endless learning opportunities: feed your brain with hackathons, tech talks, Q&As, training—you name it
- Relocate with ease: we’ll cover your flight, an initial roof over your head, and guide you through the maze of German bureaucracy. All you have to do is hop on the plane
- Furry friends welcome, we’re animal lovers too
- Health first, during COVID-19 we offer a free Uber round-trip once a week, COVID tests, FFP2 masks, strict hygiene measures, and 30% office capacity to keep safe distances
At Lengoo we want you for you. No matter where you’re from, what your interests are, or how many languages you speak. Our workplace is for everyone. The more we embrace our differences, the more we grow, thrive, and remodel how the world communicates. Whether you’re looking for a career springboard, a sidestep, or a challenging leap, we have a path for you. Join our changemakers from all over the world and shape the future of translation with us.
Are you up for the lengoo challenge?
Lengoo has been uniting the creativity of the world’s top linguists with the precision of AI technology since 2014. We’re on a mission to become the world’s number 1 AI-first translation provider. Our drive is lifelong learning - from the small everyday wonders to the burgeoning growth of machine learning technology. To date, this impulse has served over 3,000 businesses globally, from the likes of Michelin, Hello Fresh, and WWF. Lengoo’s been spotlighted in TechCrunch and Forbes, and in 2021, we featured in the FT 1000: Europe's Fastest Growing Companies.
Do we speak your lingo? Then apply by completing the online form. We can’t wait to meet you.