Acclaro is a translation service and platform that helps the world’s leading brands succeed across cultures. Through a fine-tuned process, top industry talent and leading technologies, we make a long-term investment in our clients’ global brands.
Working in over 125 languages and with offices around the globe, Acclaro helps clients open new markets and gain a competitive edge by expertly adapting their brands and products with fast, high-quality translations.
Language Lead is the most senior editor in the team of linguists. Our candidate is a proactive, independent critical thinker who is able to strike a balance between actively working on creative projects and handling the management side of the position and is also the main point of contact between Acclaro and the customer. The Latin American Spanish Language Lead has a deep knowledge of Latin American culture.
● Ensures linguistic alignment
● Shares guidelines and language-specific instructions with team members
● Evaluates creative output
● Provides feedback to the team and positively encourages professional growth
● Document processes and workflows
● Attends customer meetings and raises language-specific issues that can’t be addressed internally
● Works in fine sync with a peer Language Lead
● Native speaker fluency in Spanish with excellent verbal and written command of English
● Deep knowledge of the entertainment industry in the Latin American market
● 5+ years' or full time equivalent of Language Leading/editing experience
● 5+ years of experience in large QA programs
● University degree in languages, cultures, or translation; advanced degree preferred
● Full-time availability
● Has translation and QA tools knowledge
● Can apply good judgment in ambiguous situations
● Has solid organizational skills
● Copywriting skills is a plus
● Mexican flavor preferred
● Please note that due to organizational requirements from the customer, Argentine and Uruguayan flavors will not be considered at this point.
Working at Acclaro Inc. brings the world to you. As an international translation and localization firm, we work with global brands to give them an authentic voice in key language markets. As an employee at Acclaro, we help you succeed in a dynamic, multicultural, open environment. Fast-paced Acclaro places you in the middle of a vibrant industry, where your personal style and world-savvy experience allows you to grow as we grow.
Acclaro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws. We make hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time.