The linguist will be dedicated full-time to a specific account within Acclaro. They will translate or edit technical and marketing material on a daily basis. The subject matter is related to customer communications, payments infrastructure, banking user interfaces, and online account managing programs. Solid expertise in financial and marketing content is key. Other requirements include three years of translation experience, strong communication skills and willingness to work in online TM tools (training provided).
- Review translated material into French (France)
- Provide feedback to translators and to the Acclaro project team
- Support translators with linguistic queries
- Translate glossaries and adapt style guides if needed
- Meet and collaborate with client Language Leads and Quality team as needed
- Native speaker fluency in French with excellent verbal and written command of both French and English
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required; advanced degree preferred
- Three or more years of experience in localization, terminology management, TM tools required
- Experience translating FinTech and Marketing content
Acclaro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws. We make hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time.