Senior Business Development Manager
My client is a leading international Language Services Provider (LSP) offering content solutions products, services and technology to clients worldwide. They are looking for a Sr BDM to join their Benelux team. Your focus will be finding, qualifying, developing and closing new logos through marketing-driven activities.
- Working within an assigned vertical in the Benelux region with new and existing leads, qualify, quantify, develop interest through various communications methods (email, conferences, networking, etc), follow up and eventually close new logos.
- Be the main POC for internal teams to these clients, succinctly communicating our products and services value-add and differentiation from our competitors
- Manage your pipeline, accurately communicate your process to management in our internal Sales management system.
- 2-3 years of proven hunter sales experience in a similar content management product/services industry, using solution selling techniques
- Self-starter, independent thinker, high energy individual with a passion for hunting and growing accounts
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with fluency in French and English with a good level of Dutch.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- University degree
My client offers a hybrid in office/work from home(3/2) environment from their Belgium-based offices.