The position Sales Manager is responsible for all aspects of sales and growing enterprise clients for our translation and localization services in North America. This role includes driving sales, prospecting and qualifying sales leads, managing sales pipeline, and processing and closing sales. With experience in consultative sales and knowledge of Ulatus’ entire suite of services, Sales Manager will work directly with industry firms and corporations and will be responsible for building and maintaining client relationships. The role is responsible for creating opportunities, developing new business, and driving revenue for Ulatus’ translation and localization services.
· Generate new business opportunities across different industries like Life sciences, e-learning, Finance localization, etc.
· Conduct outbound prospecting activities to source new clients through referrals, cold calling, networking, tradeshows, etc.
· Meet goals for cold calling, client visits, lead generation, conferences, networking events and other sales activities
· Build a productive sales pipeline and handle each phase of the process
· Maintain and update sales progress reports according to agreed timeframes
· Develop appropriate sales plan to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
· Create client proposals and work on project budgets with the project management team
· Follow-up on projects to ensure that operations and client expectations are aligned to achieve customer satisfaction
· Promote and educate clients regarding Ulatus’ services
· Travel domestic and/or international to attend and coordinate trade shows, conferences, events, and functions relating to the industry in order to develop contacts and leads
· Utilize social skills and standing to best represent Ulatus in order to make a positive impression on prospective clients
· Communicate trends, successes, opportunities, and recommendations with peers
· Respond to any and all concerns that might arise during project
· Respond to any inbound inquiry or sales leads
· Build on-going high-level customer relationships to provide the foundation for future value creation and servicing opportunities
· Work closely with peer salespeople to meet co-selling account goals, and collaborative selling approach for overall company goals
Required Qualification, Skills and Abilities:
Work from Home currently.
· Full-time employment
· Work for a growing multinational company
· Several employment benefits
Ulatus is the translation arm of Crimson Interactive Inc., one of the world’s leading providers of language services. Providing services for more than 15 years, Ulatus is among the top translation service providers in Japan, USA, Taiwan, Korea, Brazil, China, and India. Our mission is to enable companies to connect with their audiences in global markets in their native language. Ulatus provides a full array of language services, including translation, localization, transcription, subtitling, captioning, and voiceovers. We have offices in USA, Japan, China, South Korea, and India, and sales representative offices in Taiwan, Russia, Turkey, Germany, Iran, Brazil, and UAE.
We believe in nurturing and continual learning of our employees. We cultivate our employees to foster long-term growth. Our people are our best asset!
Ulatus is an equal opportunity employer.