We are building the new automation backbone for the language industry. Workflow orchestration and process automation is the essence of what we do.
We are looking for an experienced partnership executive with a demonstrable record of success to take ownership for building the entire partnership function.
Blackbird enables partners to create high-value technology solutions for their end-clients. Our circle of partners include tech-enabled language service providers, adjacent technology vendors, as well as organizations providing advisory and consulting services focusing on language technology or automation.
We are looking for an experienced partnership executive with a demonstrable record of success to launch and grow our partner program. The Partnership Manager will be responsible for finding and managing partners, defining objectives and timelines, establishing repeatable, data-driven practices, and overseeing a program that drives meaningful revenue and retention.
As a Partnership Manager, we would need you to:
- Help Blackbird develop a strong, expandable framework for establishing and managing partnership
- Take ownership for building the entire partnership function
- Guide high-level strategy for Blackbird and partners
- Develop, enable and monetize an expanding set and ecosystem of partners
- Work with our partners and internal teams (sales, customer success, marketing, legal, product, and engineering) to optimize joint selling and marketing strategies for driving revenue through the partner ecosystem
- Develop, monitor and adjust the strategy, ideal partner profiles and practices to continuously improve results
- Establish clearly defined goals for each partner relationship, and update and maintain proper reporting metrics and funnel management
- Perform quarterly partner reviews of established goals
- Enable partners through assets and relationship management - ensure our partners are getting the most value out of Blackbird
- Oversee co-marketing campaigns, including the production of collateral, webinars, and conferences
- Be accountable for sourced and influenced revenue, partner success KPIs, and retention and integration adoption
- 5+ years of SaaS business development experience, with a demonstrable ability to drive revenue and show results
- Proven track record of building partnerships program from its inception
- Language industry experience
- Strategic and analytical thinker who understands technology and business strategy
- Clear communicator with an ability to inspire internal and external stakeholders
- Strong executive presence with proven ability to present and manage a wide variety of relationships
- Proven record of achieving targets and driving revenue in a high-growth, rapidly evolving organization
- Passionate about technology and relationships
Bonus points for
- Fluency in languages beyond English (French and German are especially useful)