My client is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies focused on the success of their ever growing client base and the employees that enable their business on-going business success.
In this new role, the Localization BDM will develop and close new business opportunities with Enterprise clients in your designated territory - Switzerland.
- Identify business opportunities within new clients by implementing effective sales strategies and identifying key client contacts that enables the targeting, development and growth of an on-going pipeline of activity
- Assist with any Requests for Information/Proposal
- Proactively maintain marketing, sales, business, and competitive knowledge and apply best practice techniques and tools to maximize performance and overcome obstacles
- Achieve agreed upon budgets, targets, activity levels (prospecting, lead generation etc) and maintain all required information in our CRM as agreed with Head of Sales
- Responsible for the full sales cycle, from lead generation/following up a lead until closing the deal
- Proven successful track record of Language industry sales experience
- Native German speaker, with additional French language skills a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills; effective relationship builder; strong presentation skills
- This position is work-from-home, however your location is important. Swiss residence is ideal. Residence outside of Switzerland but with easy border access is imperative. Frequent, as needed, travel to the office and to clients is a requirement of this role.
For more information contact Claire firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a referral bonus if you refer a colleague who is hired. Anzu Global is also actively seeking candidates with experience in Artificial Intelligence AI, Natural Language Processing NLP, Machine Learning ML, and Computational Linguistics.