Business Development Manager -UAE
Our client is expanding their footprint on a worldwide basis. They are looking for 1 or 2 great sales people with experience selling L10/Language Services. This position is a work-from-home role, but you must be located in the Dubai, UAE. This company may also consider strong candidates willing and able to relocate to this location.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Finding and generating new business leads using your own resources, connections, research, marketing activities, lists, publications, networking groups, events, social media etc., as well as those leads passed to you from company SEO activity.
- Managing all leads and contacts in the company CRM, including daily, weekly and monthly activity, recording conversion rates of leads to clients using various sales methodologies
- Participate in marketing and sales support duties, such as writing blogs, proofreading marketing writing projects, etc.
- Manage and grow assigned existing accounts, as well as new accounts you bring to the company, providing client education, quotes for new business, etc
- Visit prospective and existing clients, as needed to maintain and grow the business
- Participate in global skype meetings with worldwide staff
- Define and develop your career track through internal and external training and position development
Requirements, Experience & Skills
- Excellent communication skills, strong negotiation skills and experience in presenting (both written and face-to-face)
- Outgoing personality (persuasive, confident & articulate) and proven ability to problem solve
- Ability to multi-task amongst multiple markets, title categories and clients with a proactive approach to work and targets
- Fluency in English is mandatory, and other languages are an advantage
For more information contact Claire email@example.com
We offer a referral bonus if you refer a colleague who is hired. Anzu Global is also actively seeking candidates with experience in Artificial Intelligence AI, Natural Language Processing NLP, Machine Learning ML, and Computational Linguistics.