As a Lead Project Manager, you will:
Support the Healthcare Team as well as the wider, Global Market Research Team with the production of language services in accordance with our ISO-accredited quality management system.
The core elements of your role are:
· Act as subject matter expert for specialised services. Offer advice and guidance to those involved in the projects.
· In the absence of the team leader, coordinate the team's workflow, maintain the team harmony, and represent the team leader in company meetings.
· Supervise our intern in the Healthcare Team: train the intern on any company services and equip them with the key skills required to efficiently carry out work on the Operations Team; assess, manage and improve (if necessary) the performance of the intern through coaching, mentoring, feedback sharing as well as formal and informal appraisal and goal setting sessions; support the intern in his/her career progression.
· Work as a part of our global Operations Team.
· Train and support junior team members.
· Manage project budgets to meet revenue and margin targets.
· Carry out proofreading, editing, coding and translation (occasionally) as well as text analyses and other text processing, including typesetting, tabulation, artwork and page layout.
· Source the most appropriately skilled linguists or facilities providers.
· Use translation management software to leverage internal and translation memory (TM) segment repetitions.
· Manage and maintain translation assets (translation memories, term bases).
· Adhere to our ISO-accredited quality control procedures.
· Train and educate Sales and Operations colleagues, as well as linguists on best practices for managing Healthcare Team projects.
o give feedback to the sales team /ops when processes are not adhered to;
o share best practice for quoting, managing projects and relevant timings prior to the start of projects.
· Create guidelines, process documentation and marketing materials to promote our services and educate colleagues.
· Build a pool of linguists with the required industry and process-specific expertise. Create ad-hoc training materials for linguists who have never worked on Healthcare Team projects, and provide refresher training to those who have already have.
· Educate our clients about our standard processes and timings, i.e. request training and reference material in due time, explain how projects will be handled by Fluently, and ensure that stakeholders (client, THG Fluently and researchers) understand their own and the other parties’ responsibilities.
· Update the company’s administration systems for project, supplier and client data in accordance with our procedures.
· Attend regular training / renew accreditation (if need be) to best represent THG Fluently as a trusted partner for healthcare, market research and pharma clients worldwide.
· Build strong relationship with clients and provide helpful, knowledgeable and friendly support.
· Share your expertise and advise clients on their duties in relation to Healthcare Team projects and offer them comprehensive and tailored solutions.
· Educate clients about the preparation of files and projects: request training and reference material, explain how the files and projects will be managed, and ensure Fluently’s responsibilities are clear.
· Liaise with Sales, IT, Marketing and Finance staff to ensure excellent quality of service and high standards of customer care.
· Promote the growth of the company and the Healthcare Team through the development of services to best meet healthcare and pharma client requirements.
· Represent the company or the team at client meetings and conferences; this includes, whenever possible, meetings and client reviews with Sales accounts in the healthcare industry with a view of providing operational support to the Sales team as well as in-depth knowledge about operations processes.
· Work with the Sales team in order to promote the healthcare business through participation in healthcare events and shows, and cooperate with the Business Development team members to identify and seize profitable opportunities in the healthcare, market research and pharma industries.
· Share own ideas on company’s policies and strategies, when required.
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION
1. Exceptional language skills in at least one European language and English
2. Experience in the supply of client-side translation and ideally the market research industry within a project management/co-ordination role is highly beneficial
3. Competence in using translation management and productivity technology with the ability to learn new technologies and programs quickly
4. Logical and creative thinking with a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
5. Demonstrating ability to organise your work, inspire your team members and lead by example
6. Ability to handle pressure when delivering to tight deadlines
7. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire trust and willingness to share your expertise and learn from the people around you
8. Be a dedicated and enthusiastic team member with conscientiousness in promoting the growth of our Company