As a member of the Global business, you will support the THG Translation Team with the production of language services in accordance with our ISO-accredited quality management system. Your primary focus will be working with our internal THG clients, but as a true team player, your work may also involve a wide range of services in other verticals or for 3rd party THG clients.
The core elements of your job are:
· Work as a part of our global Operations Team.
· Be a buddy for a new starter.
· Manage regular projects covering the basics of our services to meet revenue and margin targets.
· Manage SEO, copywriting and other specialized services to meet revenue and margin targets.
· Manage quality assurance process to meet clients’ requirements.
· Carry out proofreading, editing and translation (occasionally) as well as text analyses and other text processing, including typesetting, tabulation, artwork and page layout.
· Source the most appropriately skilled linguists or facilities providers.
· Use translation management software to leverage internal and translation memory (TM) segment repetitions.
· Manage and maintain translation assets (translation memories, termbases).
· Adhere to our ISO-accredited quality control procedures.
· Update the company’s administration systems for project, supplier and client data in accordance with our procedures.
· Work with established accounts - providing helpful, knowledgeable and friendly support to our clients.
· Resolve client disputes under the Team Leader’s supervision.
· Liaise with Accounts, IT, Sales and Marketing staff to ensure excellent quality of service and high standards of customer care.
· Promote the growth of the company and the team.
We are looking for candidates with:
What it is like to work in our Operations Teams: