Do you know a great deal about localization and technology, and can write exceptional copy about it? Are you an innovative and compulsive writer of content, who wants to play a key role growing new content channels at a leading technology company?
If so, read on; we are looking for an exceptional digital content writer who will create insightful and thought leading and thought-provoking content across a wide spectrum of localization and technology topics.
You will develop and storyboard content ideas on campaigns and themes. You will research data, and interview thought leaders and compile the ideas and citations needed. You will be responsible for copy creation, copy review and editing, copy sign-off, copy design process, and publishing content on the relevant channels. You will also be tasked with owning content calendars and inputting into the team copy-creation processes, and overall content strategy in collaboration with the digital content manager.
This is an exciting role for the right candidate. We are growing fast, and want to find the one Digital Content Writer at a mid or senior level who can take our content and content approaches to a new level. Our perfect profile is an experienced high performing copy professional who has language industry experience and/or extensive technology knowledge and the ability to grow with this role.
We are a virtual team and are considering remote candidates.
Your other duties will include:
- Researching, writing and editing content which resonates with the target audience,
- Providing copywriting support for the whole marketing team,
- Write creative content, sales and marketing material, thought leadership articles, and multimedia content,
- Develop and execute cross-channel initiatives including digital, social, direct mail and traditional marketing communication,
- Preparing company communications for multiple channels,
- Writing copy that reflects the brand strategy and is insightful at an industry level,
- Proofreading work and ensuring that the content is accurate and consistent, and executing the right narrative,
- Run event activities including preparation, moderation, presentation.
To be considered for this role, preferably you will have:
- 5+ years experience in the localization industry,
- 3-5 years of relevant copywriting experience,
- Successful track record with writing a variety of content types that resonates,
- Ability to write detailed in-depth articles and industry whitepapers,
- A storytelling approach to writing,
- Superb communication and presentation skills,
- Ability to research ideas and present and communicate to teams,
- Strong knowledge of digital publishing and CMS technologies,
- Technical knowledge of CAT tools and TMS a plus,
- Experience in Social Media Marketing, SEO also a plus,
- A passion for technology and the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment, while functioning as a member of a highly collaborative team,
- Ability to synthesize diverse inputs from product, sales, solutions, marketing, and development to create content which works for a global B2B audience,
- Ability to work independently and in a team,
- Native English speaker,
- Ability to write copy in other languages, a definite plus.