We are seeking a Junior Project Manager to join our team. This person will be responsible for assisting our team of Project Managers to coordinate translation/localization requirements, organizes a project plan, secures and manages vendor/linguistic resources to successfully complete and deliver the project with timeliness and accuracy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the secondary point of contact for designated clients projects.
- Gather all documents, instructions, requirements at start of project.
- Manage resources/vendors for each project.
- Manage project budget and timeline with various resources/vendors.
- Keep the client up-to-date on project progress through status updates, project reports.
- Perform quality checks at various stages of process to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Communicate with client on any requested changes, disseminates comments and corrections back to the production team.
- Create and maintain linguistic assets in CAT tool.
- Create and maintain client information in PM and CAT tools.
- Support sales team with new client quoting and project scoping.
- Document all client communication in CRM.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum one year of translation project management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, preferred bilingual in the Spanish Language. Preferred Mexico/Argentina Candidate.
- An understanding of TMS workflow and translation memory.
- Knowledge of Desk Top Publishing tools (InDesign, Photoshop, Quark).
- Detail orientation with the ability to multitask.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to negotiate rates with vendors.
- Independence in carrying out assigned tasks.
- Highly-developed computer skills (MS Office, Windows).
Come and be a part of our amazing team!
Please include a cover letter with your resume.
No phone calls please.