Our Fortune 100 client is looking for an Arabic, Hindi or Portuguese speaking Trust and Safety Specialist who will uphold the trust and safety efforts at client site and work on a team of contractors to maintain consistent workflows.
• Review and assess inbound emergency submissions from law enforcement; make immediate decisions based on variety of complex factors that will include risk, sensitive issues and potentially graphic content.
• Be willing and able to work with sensitive issues with exposure to written and potentially visual content that includes child exploitation, graphic violence, self-injury/harm, suicide and other content which may be considered offensive or disturbing.
• Availability to work weekends on a rotational basis or as part of a regular schedule.
• Self-starter requiring minimal direction
• Proven ability to analyze information to assess threat and risk
• Proven ability to make important decisions independently and multi-task under pressure, responding quickly to changing situations in complex environments without compromising quality
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with analytical tools, crisis management, government agencies or law enforcement
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of relevant experience in investigative or analytical roles
• Multiple language proficiency; prefer Arabic, Hindi or Portuguese
For more information contact Jeanne email@example.com
If this isn’t what you’re looking for maybe you could refer a colleague? We offer a referral bonus if your colleague is hired.