Join Us On Our Journey! We are growing and innovating our services.
My client is a small Language Services Provider looking to add their first sales person to their team and grow the business. As the first BDM, you will target and close new business relationships with identified medium-sized target accounts. You will be focused on finding and closing new logos, as well as expanding the company footprint in designated existing account. Your ability to learn, work, and negotiate at a senior will be critical to your success.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Identify, target and pursue qualified opportunities in new customer contacts and key decision makers at all levels in the enterprise to identify new business opportunities.
- Be the a part of the primary team to qualify new business leads generated from sales and marketing efforts.
- Prepare and present interpretive and translation solutions to prospective Clients.
- Visit prospect sites and attend industry events & trade shows, as appropriate
- Ensure the retention, growth and ongoing satisfaction of new accounts by understanding Clients’ ongoing, changing, and unexpected needs.
- Own and drive competitive bidding events (e.g., RFPs) to support new sales activities.
- Contribute input for service improvements and new solution designs by collaborating with Production, Marketing, and Account Management teams.
- Work with Language Network leadership in regularly scheduled meetings to review new customer pursuit activity and present account and territory plans to meet quota expectations.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of hands-on experience successfully solution selling to mid-market Client accounts and relationships, preferably in the government, healthcare, or legal industries within the Interpretation and/or Translation/Localization industry
- Four-year college degree or equivalent work experience
- A self-starter with a strong and consistent work ethic
- Entrepreneurial mindset and creative problem solving
- A team player