Lokalise is the fastest-growing language-tech B2B SaaS. Being a collaborative productivity platform, it helps to structure and automate the translation and localization process for any company in the world.
Launched in 2017, it is currently at $6M ARR, growing more than 8 % MoM. 1,800 companies from 80+ countries, including Notion, Lemonade, Bayer, and KPMG use Lokalise to constantly update old and add new translations.
Previously bootstrapped, we decided to raise external capital to hire top SaaS talent globally in order to accelerate growth. The company went fully-remote in March, 2020, and raised $6M from a group of reputable VCs and angel investors in September, 2020. One month later, Lokalise was included in the top 100 European cloud tech companies under $1 Bn by Accel.
The team of 85+ members, and growing, includes 15 nationalities from 3 continents. Our aim is to continue onboarding teammates globally, from different cultures and backgrounds, and regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
We are looking for a Product Owner for the File Formats team.
- Take full ownership of Lokalise file import/export modules and the underlying architecture
- Make an impact in the UI/UX for dealing with document-type file formats (e.g. DOCX, HTML, PDF, etc.)
- Research modern localization framework trends and related file formats
- Work with the engineering team to ensure proper handling of syntax and placeholders
- Review and reprioritize backlog on a regular basis
- Reduce tech debt and create a scalable solution for adding both document-type & key/value-type file formats in the future
- Make sure user stories and tech specs meet the minimum acceptance criteria before they are passed on to the engineering team(-s)
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Ensure that the product backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all parties involved
- Closely follow our competitors and the industry
You must have:
- Backend software development background and expertise
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Owner/Product Manager in a fast-paced environment
- Good understanding of B2B SaaS tool UX/UI
- In-depth knowledge of Agile processes and principles
- Clear and effective communication and the ability to actively listen to others
- Proven track record of turning complex customer problems into a simplified roadmap of features, experiments, and research
- Ability to work in a cross-functional distributed team and establish quality relationships with others
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to strategically analyze opportunities and execute them
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Consistent history of delivering measurable results
It will be considered a significant advantage if you have:
- Experience with localization
- Knowledge of PHP (Symfony)
- Experience working with file parsers
- A good overview of modern localization frameworks and related file formats
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Learning & Development program
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Top-notch tech equipment to work with
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit, and team events