Lokalise is the fastest-growing language-tech B2B SaaS. Being a collaborative productivity platform, it helps to structure and automate the translation and localization process for any company in the world.
Launched in 2017, it is currently at $6M ARR, growing more than 8 % MoM. 1,800 companies from 80+ countries, including Notion, Lemonade, Bayer, and KPMG use Lokalise to constantly update old and add new translations.
Previously bootstrapped, we decided to raise external capital to hire top SaaS talent globally in order to accelerate growth. The company went fully-remote in March, 2020, and raised $6M from a group of reputable VCs and angel investors in September, 2020. One month later, Lokalise was included in the top 100 European cloud tech companies under $1 Bn by Accel.
The team of 85+ members, and growing, includes 15 nationalities from 3 continents. Our aim is to continue onboarding teammates globally, from different cultures and backgrounds, and regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
We are looking for a Product Manager who will own Lokalise’s vendor marketplace.
- Be responsible for the planning and implementation of the Lokalise freelance translator and vendor marketplace
- Actively research the current translations market in order to actively improve our marketplace
- Be responsible for sourcing, and attracting freelance translators, at scale to join our platform
- Provide a seamless experience for Language Service Providers (LSPs) to integrate with customers that are using the Lokalise Translation Management System (TMS)
- Automate the process of quoting, invoicing, and reporting between freelancers/LSPs and customers
- Create a marketplace where customers would have the option to choose and manage LSPs
- Develop a framework for users to score and qualify freelance translators and LSPs
- Work together with the Partnerships and Sales teams to better understand the requirements of LSPs
You must have:
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager in a fast-paced environment related to translation and localization
- Previous experience working with localization and/or internationalization projects
- Clear and effective communication skills and the ability to actively listen to others
- Proven track record of turning complex customer problems into a simplified roadmap of features, experiments, and research
- The ability to work in a cross-functional distributed team and establish quality relationships with others
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- The ability to strategically analyze and execute opportunities
- Keen analytical and problem-solving skills
- Consistent history of delivering measurable results
It will be considered a significant advantage if you have:
- Experience participating in the complete product development lifecycle of a marketplace product
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Learning & Development program
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Top-notch tech equipment to work with
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit, and team events