Lokalise is the fastest-growing language-tech B2B SaaS. Being a collaborative productivity platform, it helps to structure and automate the translation and localization process for any company in the world.
Launched in 2017, it is currently at $6M ARR, growing more than 8 % MoM. 1,800 companies from 80+ countries, including Notion, Lemonade, Bayer, and KPMG use Lokalise to constantly update old and add new translations.
Previously bootstrapped, we decided to raise external capital to hire top SaaS talent globally in order to accelerate growth. The company went fully-remote in March, 2020, and raised $6M from a group of reputable VCs and angel investors in September, 2020. One month later, Lokalise was included in the top 100 European cloud tech companies under $1 Bn by Accel.
The team of 85+ members, and growing, includes 15 nationalities from 3 continents. Our aim is to continue onboarding teammates globally, from different cultures and backgrounds, and regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
We are looking for a Product Manager who will own and oversee Lokalise functionalities related to quality assurance, scoring, and machine translation implementation.
- Build an in-house team with AI/ML expertise in Machine Translations (MT) and Quality Assurance/Quality Scoring (QA/QS) that can be used in the Lokalise suite of products (Lokalise app, Lokalise for Intercom/Zendesk, Lokalise integrations)
- Actively research the MT and QA/QS market
- Find use cases for MT and QA/QS applications across Lokalise products
- Introduce domain-specific MT models into Lokalise products and increase the number of MT engines supported out-of-the-box
- Introduce a smart-routing system that will allow selection of the best MT engines based on domain and language pairs
- Provide the option for customers to predict translation quality scores that would allow assessment of translator, LSP, etc. quality
You must have:
- Previous experience of working with quality scoring and quality assurance in linguistic products
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Owner/Product Manager in a fast-paced environment
- Clear and effective communication skills and the ability to actively listen to others
- Proven track record of turning complex customer problems into a simplified roadmap of features, experiments, and research
- The ability to work in a cross-functional distributed team and establish quality relationships with others
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- The ability to strategically analyze and execute opportunities
- Keen analytical and problem-solving skills
- Consistent history of delivering measurable results
It will be considered a significant advantage if you have:
- A software development background
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Learning & Development program
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Top-notch tech equipment to work with
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit, and team events