We are TAIA and our mission is to make translations easier for everyone - translators, companies and individual clients.
Recently we received substantial funding, which gave us a considerable boost and paved our path toward realizing our ambitions when it comes to developing our products and conquering new global markets. To achieve our lofty goals, we need a team of dedicated and creative individuals who don’t shy away from the challenges brought on by the dynamic international start-up environment and are eager to leave a mark. Therefore, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager, who will help us bring our project management process and services to the next level.
What will your tasks look like?
- You will be running multiple translation projects simultaneously, while being responsible for the entire project management process from preparing personalized quotations to delivering the best final translations to the client.
- You will be the main point of contact for both vendors and clients, ensuring that both sides have the best possible experience with TAIA.
- You will be responsible for preparing quotations that address all our clients’ needs and result in a high acceptance ratio of our offers.
- We are striving toward continuous improvement, so we will give you the chance to actively contribute to the optimization and improvement of our existing project management processes.
- You will be in contact with our sales representatives on a daily basis to ensure that all our clients’ needs and project-related information are properly communicated so that projects can run smoothly and successfully.
- You will be using various internal and external resources to match each project with a vendor that has just the right blend of expertise, skills, and experience that the project requires.
- You will be our Quality Assurance knight - making sure that all projects our clients receive are nothing short of perfect, both quality- and expectation-wise.
- You will adhere to the ISO 17100 standard and make sure that all the steps in our project management process are compliant with it.
- You will issue invoices for specific projects and take responsibility for other PM administrative tasks.
- You will actively collaborate with our development team with the aim to report any bugs in the TAIA app you might encounter and to actively contribute to the development of new features in the app.
Who are we looking for?
- You are no stranger to managing translation and localization projects with at least 5 years of experience under your belt.
- You have crazy skills when it comes to handling files, being able to recognize, use and convert various file types with utmost ease.
- You are tech-savvy, with advanced knowledge of MS Office tools, Adobe products, CAT tools, MT, TMs, etc. The more, the better.
- You are incredibly fast at picking up and mastering new programs and tools when needed.
- You know how to juggle between multiple projects and responsibilities all at once and manage to stay organized while doing so
- You have the keenest of eyes for detail (nothing can escape your watchful eye)
- You are a warm person, approachable, empathetic, and a great communicator
- You are looking for a dynamic, agile work environment, where you will be able to make a lasting impact
- Your written and spoken English is excellent and if you mastered any other language on top of that - we are all for it.
- Having a language, translation, or localization degree is a plus.
- Affinity for start-up environment in tech and AI is a huge plus as well.
Benefits of working for TAIA Translations:
Why would you want to become a part of our team?
We are a tight-knit, young, and vibrant team. We believe that our company culture of putting people first is our greatest advantage. We strive to create environments in which all employees can find a sense of belonging. Everybody in our company is treated equally, there is no hierarchy and every idea has merit - it doesn’t matter if it comes from an intern or our CEO. We are driven, we believe in our product and we are always ready to go that extra mile to make our clients and vendors happy. We also strongly believe that work should be fun and we aim to support each other no matter what. Would you like to learn what our employees have said about our culture? https://taia.io/taias-company-culture/