Business Development Managers (IP / Legal)
Remote (UK, Europe or USA)
Our client, a mid-sized venture capital backed language services provider is currently interviewing for Business Development Managers in various locations who have IP / Legal sales experience. Whilst working for a language service provider is not essential, experience winning legal clients is a must.
This client has industry leading technology and aggressive growth plans over the next 2 years. This is a lucrative role with a higher than industry average sales commission plan, offering upward career mobility.
Interested in finding out more or know someone who might be suitable?
So if you're looking to work for an ambitious company and interested in finding out more about this role or any of our other roles, please enquire send your resume to email@example.com. Alternatively, we offer a $1,000 referral bonus if you know of anyone who might be suitable, terms apply.
- Prospecting and winning new legal clients for patent, EP validation translation and localization services
- Establishing and nurturing strong relationships with attorneys
- Developing and executing growth plans and strategies
- Working with internal team members to develop solutions to meet customer needs and objectives
- Collaborating with internal teams and customers to develop roadmaps and ensure successful onboarding and project delivery
- Establishing, maintaining and reporting on sales pipeline
- Exceeding quotas
Requirements of a Business Development Manager:
- Proven face to face sales track record within the IP / legal industry
- An enjoyment and passion for winning new business
- A strong desire to exceed revenue quota
- A financially motivated who is motivated to be a top performer
- Proficient in outlining your sales process
- A strategic mindset with good business planning and presentation skills
- A genuine passion for the translation and localization industry
- A desire to be successful and be able to demonstrate training and self improvement resources that you have read in in order to develop your sales career
- An upbeat and passionate communication style
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Ambitious person who wants to progress their career
- Strong interpersonal skills, a team player
- Develop and execute growth plans and strategies
- Work with internal team members to develop solutions to meet customer needs and objectives
- Collaboration with internal teams and customers to develop roadmaps and ensure successful onboarding and project delivery
- Establish, maintain and report on sales pipeline
- Exceed quotas