Business Development Managers
Global Search RC currently has 4 mid-sized LSPs headquartered in the UK and Europe who are looking to grow their footprint in North America. They are seeking new business hunters with at least 3 years' proven track record in sales (at 1 year working at an LSP) to generate revenue by winning and maintaining new clients.
These companies have aggressive growth plans, and they're recruiting dynamic A class sales professionals to drive this and progress as the company expands. These opportunities offer huge upward career mobility and also the opportunity to be entrepreneurial and put your stamp on the companies' North American operation.
So if you're looking to work for an ambitious LSP and interested in finding out more about this role or any of our other roles, please enquire send your resume to email@example.com. Alternatively, we offer a $1,000 referral bonus if you know of anyone who might be suitable, terms apply.
- Prospecting and winning new clients for translation and localization services
- Establishing and nurturing strong relationships with companies across the marketing, manufacturing, IT and other industries
- Developing and executing growth plans and strategies
- Working with internal team members to develop solutions to meet customer needs and objectives
- Collaborating with internal teams and customers to develop roadmaps and ensure successful onboarding and project delivery
- Establishing, maintaining and reporting on sales pipeline
- Exceeding quotas
Requirements of a Business Development Manager:
- At least 3 years' proven face to face sales experience including 1 years' experience at a language services provider (LSP)
- An enjoyment and passion for winning new business
- A strong desire to exceed revenue quota
- A financially motivated who is motivated to be a top performer
- Proficient in outlining your sales process
- A strategic mindset with good business planning and presentation skills
- A genuine passion for the translation and localization industry
- A desire to be successful and be able to demonstrate training and self improvement resources that you have read in in order to develop your sales career
- An upbeat and passionate communication style
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Ambitious person who wants to progress their career
- Strong interpersonal skills, a team player