Business Development Director
This is a remote, full-time position.
CLIENT COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
Our client is a dynamic multi-cultural community of over 150 in-house linguists working with a worldwide alliance of translators, proof-readers, interpreters, localization specialists, and editors. Our network is dedicated to meticulously ensuring the clarity and precision of every word on which we put our name. We adapt, translate, and interpret your messages into over 200 languages and across all media.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Focus on identifying new opportunities for language services
- Identify business drivers to associate optimal services and solutions
- Work closely with Marketing on developing new leads
- Involve internal resources as appropriate and manage the overall process
- Deliver revenue growth goals
- Develop strong, healthy pipelines for business expansion
- Foster long-lasting client relationships
- Provide appropriate management updates and solicit feedback and direction when necessary.
WHO YOU'LL BE WORKING WITH:
You will be reporting to the Revenue Growth
We are looking for applicants who fit the following profile:
- Bachelor's degree; MBA a plus
- Localization/translation sales experience a big plus
- Solid experience selling services within financial firms
- Excellent networking skills
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw a valid conclusion in order to present and sell Our client
- Demonstrate and articulate the strategic rationale and logical flow when communicating
both verbally and in written form
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, and charismatic personality with high-level presentation skills
- Ability to work remotely with an appropriate home office environment
DESIRED (NICE-TO-HAVE) SKILLS:
Excellent knowledge of the financial sector is a requirement
As soon as possible.
EXPECTED CONTRACT DURATION: