At the moment, for one of our key clients we are looking for great Business Development Managers ready to join their team in Zurich.
Our client is a global leader in language, content and digital solutions. For more than 30 years, they have been helping renowned organizations grow their brands internationally through innovative websites, efficient intranets, collaborative platforms and expertly translated content. They are proud to say they are well known across industries and geographies and have the privilege of working with some of the world’s largest companies.
About the role:
We are offering the opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join our striving team in Zurich, Switzerland. You will be teaming up directly with our Managing Director, Senior Director Sales and Account Management. As BDM you have the mindset of a hunter, driving new business and sales. Your positive attitude and consultative approach are key to establishing, managing and extending excellent relationships with your assigned customers, leading to high customer satisfaction, increased revenues, better margins and long-term growth.
• Identify and follow up on qualified leads, pursue and acquire new clients in Switzerland with a focus on specific industry sectors.
• Attend industry and networking events
• Manage opportunities and/or renew existing contracts in an assigned portfolio of accounts.
• Act as a liaison between clients and internal teams to ensure excellence in meeting client requirements.
• Ensure sales process compliance and adherence to sales guidelines
• Manage sales pipeline, ensure up-to-date and accurate records in eCRM (data quality).
• University degree in a relevant area (business, marketing)
• Minimum of 3 years of proven experience in Sales
• Experience in similar domains (e.g., services, localization, SEO, CMS) and relevant industries (e.g., manufacturing, information technologies, life sciences)
• Demonstrated experience of successfully managing customer relationships at different levels, including challenging situations, conflicts, and complaints (stress management abilities).
• Experience in creating and selling solutions (i.e. Digital Experience Management, Global Content Management)
• Excellent German and English knowledge. French or Italian are a big plus.
• Self-starter, autonomy in identifying business opportunities; knowledge of Sales methodology and tools
• Strong analytical skills to match client requirements with our service offering and create/write compelling presentations & proposals
• Excellent negotiation skills based on value selling
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
• Competitive compensation plan
• Latest work equipment
• Centrally located offices in Zurich and Kreuzlingen
• Remote access to all systems is given
• Free tea, coffee, water and fruit
• Various options around travel card contributions
• International environment with multicultural teams
• Professional development and growth opportunities