To deliver a resource according to the scope of the request/plan and on time within the budget while meeting the requirements of the project's/plan’s scope. And to maintain a stable vendor support for all the assigned projects by maintaining database and searching for new sources.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruitment, screening, selection, qualification, and development of external resources.
- Recruitment of external linguistic resources according to required specializations, verticals and budget constraints.
- Data analysis to help review linguistic pool and assure we have sufficient capacity to accommodate clients’ needs.
- Recruitment of new specialized vendors in order to create and expand multilingual and dedicated resource supply databases to accommodate clients’ needs.
- Assess and define requirements for external resources and identify resource solutions
- Define appropriate test procedures for resource qualification, handle test translations and other work samples.
- Support other departments by providing them with any data they request.
- Support for the resource requirements of tenders and quotations.
- Follow up on the quota of the contracted freelancers and report to the intended parties
- Negotiate terms and conditions for purchased services.
- Compile and maintain vendor data and documents to assure we have most current information on file.
- Update the capacity sheet with any newly approved vendors
- Setting up, following up and maintenance of contracts
- Support and monitor vendor integration and development by building partnerships, fostering usage of new vendors and monitoring of resource availability.
- Act as escalation point for vendors. Create vendor partnerships with a focus on vendor utilization, cost control, quality and commitment to projects.
- Follow developments in the industry and language professionals’ community: benchmarking. Liaise with local professional organizations and universities to promote talent management.
- +2 year experience in Vendor Management (localization field)
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- A second language will be a plus.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- High sense of urgency
- Experience in negotiating and persuasion
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective time management
- Proactive attitude