Business Development Manager (Life Sciences)
Remote (UK, USA or Europe)
Our client, a mid-sized language services provider (LSP) is currently hiring for a remote Business Development Manager specializing in Life Sciences. They are seeking a BDM to work remotely from anywhere in the USA. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' sales experience at an LSP and specialize in selling translation and localization service within the life sciences, medical devices and pharmaceutical verticals.
Our client has tripled in size over the past 3 years, securing contracts with some of the leading industry brands. They have recently won some more major contracts and are looking to invest further in their sales talent and grow the company further.
Interested in finding out more or know someone who might be suitable?
So if you're a top performing BDM with an entrepreneurial spirt and interested in finding out more about this role or any of our other roles, please apply and also send your resume to email@example.com. Alternatively, we offer a $1,000 referral bonus if you know of anyone who might be suitable, terms apply.
- Prospecting and winning new clients within the life sciences, healthcare, medical devices and pharmaceutical industries
- Establishing and nurturing strong relationships
- Developing and executing growth plans and strategies
- Working with internal team members to develop solutions to meet customer needs and objectives
- Collaborating with internal teams and customers to develop roadmaps and ensure successful onboarding and project delivery
- Establishing, maintaining and reporting on sales pipeline
- Exceeding quotas
Requirements of a Business Development Manager:
- At least 2 years' proven face to face sales experience at a language services provider (LSP), specializing in the life sciences, healthcare, medical devices and pharmaceutical industries
- An enjoyment and passion for winning new business
- A strong desire to exceed revenue quota
- A financially motivated who is motivated to be a top performer
- Proficient in outlining your sales process
- A strategic mindset with good business planning and presentation skills
- A genuine passion for the translation and localization industry
- A desire to be successful and be able to demonstrate training and self improvement resources that you have read in in order to develop your sales career
- An upbeat and passionate communication style
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Ambitious person who wants to progress their career
- Strong interpersonal skills, a team player