Our client is a rapidly growing technology company active in one of the largest, fastest-growing, and global markets. The company is helping over 500 of the leading gaming companies making their games reach a global market by making their games available in a multitude of languages and cultures. To earn the respect and trust of some of the largest gaming companies in the world – the company has built a solution combining a cutting edge technology platform with on-demand top quality localization services.
The company has its HQ in Sweden, a technology development office in Vietnam, and team members across the globe.
About the position:
One of the most important positions to drive the company’s growth journey. You will be part of a global sales team working to build the game localization industry’s best client portfolio. You will work in a modern and structured sales department where marketing and sales are well integrated and will support your success. You will be the person who brings in and close new clients as well as managing the accounts going forward, ensuring a long prolific relationship with our company.
• Developing our client portfolios of game and app developers in North America
• Actively prospecting leads from our database of potential clients
• Carry out up-sale on your client base and act as a Key Account Manager
• Consult clients on how to deal with localization to get the smoothest process and the best results
Need to have experience:
• At least 2 years of experience in B2B service or software sales
• Fluent verbal and written English communication skills
• Experience in new client prospecting
• Problem-solving skills
• Excellent computer knowledge, power user in MS Excel
Good to have experiences:
• A massive passion for Games!
• Experience in game localization or the translation industry
• Experience of working with sales in a structured and digital way
• Self-motivated structured team player
• No fear of making new friends and build relationships
• Service-minded and outgoing