As a Localization Engineer, you will be working with a dynamic, international team based in Berlin. Your mission is enabling our Operations team to deliver excellent customer service and make linguists love Lengoo through localization technology.
- Gather, understand, and prioritize requirements, develop potential solutions and rapidly build prototypes for all localization technology-related issues
- Able to automize pre-pro and post-pro processes in a CAT-tool driven environment to process complex workflows and file formats
- Support Operations Managers with customer language asset management e.g. TMs and TBs
- Support Operations Managers with file-related troubleshooting
- Develop technical QA framework for file management
- Support Localization Solutions Architect (LSA) TL with process optimization initiatives for new and existing customers.
- Communicate strategies and processes around our services to cross-functional groups.
What we are looking for
- You are an experienced localization engineer with 3+ years of experience.
- You are driven to set up efficient translation workflows in an operational environment.
- You work autonomously, are energized by missions and goals more than a specific list of tasks.
- You are confident in building excellent customer relationship and have excellent communication and project management skills
- You have deep knowledge of common localization software and tools (such as SDL Trados Studio, Passolo, Across, Memsource, memoQ, Transit)
What we offer
- A fast-growing startup which is financially secured by EU research grants and well-known investors and already serves more than 3,000 business clients.
- The opportunity to contribute to cutting edge developments in the field of machine learning.
- Regular feedback and check-ins on your well-being.
- Flexible work environment and a modern office in the heart of Berlin with lots of bars and restaurants closeby.
- Outstanding team atmosphere through regular team events, hackathons, and lunches.
- Development opportunities through conferences and own learning time slots.
- Subsidized gym membership (Urban Sports Club), free breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruits and dinner (after 8 pm).
- We give you one additional day of vacation, both 24.12 and 31.12. are half day off.