Altagram is looking for a passionate professional (m/f/d) with a growth mindset to lead its team of 10 localization project managers and engineers at its headquarters in Berlin. If you love bringing out the best in people and have comprehensive experience in video game localization and people management, you will be right at home in this position.
The offered position is full-time and in-house at the Altagram office in Berlin.
- Lead the team of Project Managers and Localization Engineers; direct workflow, assigning tasks and delegating duties.
- Identify team needs and provide coaching, train new project managers, and create development plans.
- Evaluate performance of team members and provide feedback; assist HR in evaluations and update management about team performance.
- Support the recruitment of new team members.
- Set goals and financial targets for the project management team with the support of management.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and assist in resolving, and avoiding, client escalations.
- Work with the finance team to ensure invoices are processed in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Collaborate with and support project management teams across Altagram offices, ensuring effective communication and teamwork, as well as interfacing with other departments as needed.
- Structure and coordinate workflows between project management, audio, testing (LQA), linguistic, and BD departments, alongside respective department heads
- +2 years of Management experience with the ability to lead and motivate team members
- Confident customer relationship/account management
- Excellent written and verbal English as well as general communication
- Knowledge of localization tools: e.g., memoQ, Plunet
- A passion for video games and working with a fantastic team
- Experience in an agency and vendor environment is a plus
- Experience with audio or LQA projects is also a plus
- A chance to gain some great insight into the world of game localization.
- The possibility to work remotely as a solution against Covid-19.
- A huge potential to grow in a thriving startup environment.
- The chance to have your voice heard – if you have an idea, we want to know about it!
- A multicultural and open-minded working environment.
- In an office full of gamers, you can expect a round of games at lunch and after work!