May 06, 2021
Straße der Pariser Kommune 12-16, 10243 Berlin, Germany
Dubbing & Voice Over
Altagram Berlin is hiring an Audio Manager (f/m/d) to support our existing team of Audio Manager, Audio Coordinators and Engineers in our studio in Berlin due to an increase of AAA and exciting video game voice over projects. Apart from being responsible for the internal audio localization team, you will manage the multilingual video game related audio projects supplied by our clients and partners. You will supervise the audio production, ensuring the quality of the audio content and making sure that it is align with the game’s vision. As a leader you should also ensure a smooth relationship with your team and partners.
This is a full-time position based in our office in Berlin.
- Lead and manage our internal audio team to ensure timely deliveries of our project portfolio
- Be the person in charge for the creation and organization of audio project budgets
- Manage multilingual audio projects and voice recordings both at our in-house studio and external studios, e.g. creating quotes, planning & coordinating recordings, communication with our partner studios
- Manage the booking of voice actors, artistic directors and sound engineers for each project when required
- Perform cost tracking analysis, and ensures the timely issuance of orders and invoices
- Manage supplier invoices for assigned projects and communicate with the accounting department and payroll service
- Maintain asset libraries and organize relevant audio data
- Provide input and feedback for continuous improvement of processes, services, and final product quality
- 3 to 5 years of experience with managing video games localization (several published credits for games is preferred)
- Excellent self-management and team leading skills
- Strong passion for capturing the most realistic and engaging voice and audio recordings in the industry
- Excellent understanding of Pro Tools, other professional audio software e.g. Reaper, iZotope RX, various EQs and compressors as well as audio hardware, e.g. RME Fireface, Avalon VT 737SP, U87
- Extensive knowledge of audio processing and file formats
- Strong creative and technical abilities with dialogue recording, editing and implementations
- Excellent abilities in MS Office, especially Excel
- Excellent ability to work under strict deadline
- Strong pro-active attitude & strategic thinking
- A great passion for video games
- Fluent in German is an advantage
- Excellent level of English, both spoken and written
- A chance to gain some great insight into the world of game localization.
- The possibility to work remotely as a solution against Covid-19.
- A huge potential to grow in a thriving startup environment.
- The chance to have your voice heard – if you have an idea, we want to know about it!
- A multicultural and open-minded working environment.
- In an office full of gamers, you can expect a round of games at lunch and after work!