Altagram is looking for a passionate, forward-thinking professional senior localization project manager (m/f/d) to join our team. As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the localization of video game titles from our prestigious clients while collaborating with all relevant in-house teams (translation, engineering, LQA, BD, audio) to ensure the highest standard of localization quality.
If you thrive in multicultural environments and have experience in video game localization management then, you will be a great fit for this position.
The offered position is full-time and in-house at the Altagram office in Berlin.
Managing multilingual localization projects from the beginning till the end
Being the main contact person for our clients and partners
Ensuring the highest quality standard of localization quality for our clients within schedule and budget constraints
- Managing deadlines and pushing the team to ensure timeliness
- Creating and controlling project budgets and ensuring purchase orders and invoices are issued on time
- Advising, helping, and educating our clients so they can achieve their global business objectives
- Hosting kick-off and post-mortem meetings
- Meeting clients and constantly improving client relationships
- Assessing, streamlining and improving workflows
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- +2 years of experience as a localization project manager
- Experience in managing localization workflows
- Confident customer relations and excellent communication skills
- Experience with audio projects and/or LQA is a big plus
- Experience in an agency and vendor environment is a plus
- Organizational, analytical, problem-solving, and multitasking skills
- Awareness of cross-cultural differences
- Knowledge of standard industry software, file types and localization tools, e.g., memoQ, Plunet
- Familiarity with the principles of internationalization and globalization
- Passion for video games
- A chance to gain some great insight into the world of game localization.
- The possibility to work remotely as a solution against Covid-19.
- A huge potential to grow in a thriving startup environment.
- The chance to have your voice heard – if you have an idea, we want to know about it!
- A multicultural and open-minded working environment.
- In an office full of gamers, you can expect a round of games at lunch and after work!