Our client is one of the leading European language service providers and the most dynamic business in its industry. The company has a strong footprint in the field of Life Sciences, working with global organizations to provide multilingual language services. They are currently expanding their Sales team in Brussels and are looking for a Customer Success Manager to manage one of their strategic Life Science Clients and support their development.
Reporting to the Head of Sales or General Manager, and working closely with the Head of Production, you will be responsible for developing the relationship with one of their strategic clients in the field if Life Sciences with the objective of promoting retention and loyalty and increasing revenue.
You will interact with the relevant departments at the company to ensure that their services continue to match customer and general market requirements.
- Establish and nurture high-level contacts with clients, analyze complex requests and build and negotiate budgets
- Promote client retention and identify new opportunities to develop revenue and improve customer satisfaction
- Interact with internal departments to ensure correct implementation of account requirements
- Prepare reports and documentation for high-level projects, with the aim of improving customer success
- Prepare reports for the Head of Sales/GM with the aim of further developing the account (account mapping..)
- Track activities and contacts in all company tools and keep customer data in the afore-mentioned systems always updated
- Define and regularly update customized processes and procedures
- Be the "Single Point of Contact" for the account while liaising with Production teams to ensure SLAs are met and that they are constantly aware of the evolving needs of the client
- Monitor communication between Project Managers and customers, supervise quotes /budgets
- Perfect command of English and French; (an additional language is a plus);
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager / Key Account Manager / Sales Manager, ideally in a B2B services company
- In depth knowledge the Life Sciences sector and particularly Clinical trials
- Proven track record managing key client accounts and developing revenue
- Good knowledge of the technical aspects of the translation/languages industry
- Capacity to identify the needs of the client, and to identify areas for improvement for the services delivery to clients.
- At ease in an international and/or multicultural environment
- Good analytical skills