As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible to define and execute the strategy of our products.
- You craft and own the product OKRs in collaboration with your team. You design and execute the product roadmap balancing our customers’ and linguists’ requests with our business needs.
- You manage the product development process in close collaboration with the engineering team and deliver strategic insights that impact our product roadmap.
- You closely follow the market while in constant exchange with our users to design and test new products promoting our growth.
- You track and analyze the performances of our products to improve the user experience for both linguists and customers throughout the entire user life cycle.
- You find product solutions that strike the right balance of all stakeholder needs.
- You report directly to our CPO Maurizio.
- At least 3 years of proven experience in Product Management.
- Strong analytical skills and a passion to devise solutions based on data.
- Great listening and efficient communication skills with engineers and stakeholders, and the desire to understand the users of our products.
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills.
- Solid technical mindset with curiosity to dive into APIs, microservices and machine translation.
- A degree in Computer Science or a related area of study is preferred, but not required.
WHY US ?
Perks of being in our loop
- Free English and German language classes, we’re all about new forms of expression
- Personal care days, take a bonus, 4 half-days a year to refresh your system
- Personal learning budget to boost your professional growth and nourish your passions
- Party as a team, join your colleagues for team lunches, pub quizzes, and yearly offsites
- Discounted gym membership, flex your mind and body with Urban Sports Club
- Find your flow state, get inspired in our office in the creative heart of Berlin. Or work remotely, we’re flexible
- Pension on us, we’ll set you up for the future so you can focus on the now
- Endless learning opportunities: feed your brain with hackathons, tech talks, Q&As, training—you name it
- Relocate with ease: we’ll cover your flight, an initial roof over your head, and guide you through the maze of German bureaucracy. All you have to do is hop on the plane
- Furry friends welcome, we’re animal lovers too
- Health first, during COVID-19 we offer a free Uber round-trip once a week, COVID tests, FFP2 masks, strict hygiene measures, and 30% office capacity to keep safe distances
At Lengoo we want you for you. No matter where you’re from, what your interests are, or how many languages you speak. Our workplace is for everyone. The more we embrace our differences, the more we grow, thrive, and remodel how the world communicates. Whether you’re looking for a career springboard, a sidestep, or a challenging leap, we have a path for you. Join our changemakers from all over the world and shape the future of translation with us.
Lengoo has been uniting the creativity of the world’s top linguists with the precision of AI technology since 2014. We’re on a mission to become the world’s number 1 AI-first translation provider. Our drive is lifelong learning—from the small everyday wonders to the burgeoning growth of machine learning technology. To date, this impulse has served over 3,000 businesses globally, from the likes of Michelin, Hello Fresh, and WWF. Lengoo’s been spotlighted in TechCrunch and Forbes, and in 2021, we featured in the FT 1000: Europe's Fastest Growing Companies.
Do we speak your lingo? Then apply by completing the online form. We can’t wait to meet you.