THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 4,500-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe. Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
Ingenuity @ THG
THG Ingenuity is a fully-integrated digital commerce ecosystem, designed to power brands without limits. End-to-end, global, and scalable, our proprietary tech platform represents a single, unified solution to challenges of taking brands direct-to-consumer.
Built to empower both brands and customers alike, the Ingenuity ecosystem takes all the pieces needed for successful e-commerce propositions, and places them under one roof. Encompassing everything from hosting and data science to warehousing and fulfilment, we simplify the minefield of digital commerce, and enable brands to form direct and meaningful relationships with their consumers.
Initially developed to power one of the world's largest beauty and wellbeing businesses, THG Ingenuity has been continually refined to facilitate sustainable growth and seamless expansion. Indeed, the potency of the platform is no more evident than in the extraordinary global growth enjoyed by The Hut Group. Now operating over 160 localised websites, shipping to 193 territories, THG has harnessed the power of the Ingenuity platform to continually set the standard for achieving sustainable global growth in the beauty, wellbeing, and nutrition spaces.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build and nurture relationships with enterprise level client eCommerce clients in the EMEA Region and generate new business opportunities (from lead generation to point of sale)
- Create and implement eCommerce-specific sales campaigns to promote localisation and sell our language services to new digital clients
- Discuss project specifications in detail with prospects/clients and take an active role in the creation and tailoring of pricing practice around localisation services
- Cross and up-sell our services to develop existing client accounts in relevant verticals
- Collaborate with head office key stakeholders to design, implement and deliver on sales and marketing strategy for the EMEA region
- Prepare, write and present responses to RFQs/RFPs
- Deliver reports on sales performance to Head of Digital Translation Sales
- Work closely with the THG Ingenuity Marketing to integrate sales and marketing activities to produce consistent brand marketing communications across the eCommerce sector
- Work closely with internal Project Management and Finance teams to ensure smooth processing of projects through to completion in accordance with the client’s requirements
- Represent the company at retail and digital exhibitions and conferences
- Pro-actively promote a sales and marketing ethos amongst colleagues
- Offer a consultative-driven, strategic sales approach to foster long-term, profitable relationships
Skills & Experience:
- Fluency to native level in German
- Relevant industry experience: either in house with a top tier brand or within a digital agency, specialising in eCommerce/digital verticals for a minimum of 3 years
- An in depth understanding of the digital and eCommerce market
- A strong commercial background and a consistent track record demonstrating how localisation can drive profitability gains
- Proven ability of strategic sales approach to foster long-term, profitable relationship
What we can offer:
- Competitive base salary + generous commission based on achievement of revenue targets
- A global, vibrant, diverse and inspiring environment
- Support as well as unique career development opportunities across the wider THG Group
- THG Bonus
- THG Staff Discounts
- Gym Memberships