Head of Sales – Localisation
Commercial Sales Director
Head Office, York House, 68-70 London Road, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 1LA
• To source, target and win new business in localisation sector.
• Developing company’s localisation prospects, being an expert in the field.
• Build solid, high-level relationships with new business prospects in order to sell our services and to meet financial targets.
• Meet and exceed defined sales targets through strategic planning, networking and the use of company resources.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Generate new business opportunities via networking events, trade shows and direct marketing.
• Understand clients’ industries, business needs and company culture to work strategically with your clients and support their growth through our offerings and solutions, be a subject specialist
• Recognise business needs, evaluate and process RFPs and prepare proposals as necessary.
• Identify and maximize opportunities in companies with high annual revenue potential.
• Retain and grow our customer base across selected sectors whilst establishing, developing and maintaining productive relationships with strategic accounts.
• Manage the full sales cycle, working towards agreed sales targets and within the company’s culture, whilst maintaining accurate information on CRM system.
• Strive to work with clients looking for a partner in the localisation industry and develop this partnership from initial contact to contract finalization.
• Map organisations to engage with key stakeholders, decision makers and influencers and sell into a number of different roles.
• Work closely with Marketing on lead generation activities.
• Manage and control pricing and contractual issues by developing a thorough understanding of company procedures.
Essential Skills Required
• Minimum 3 years experience in services selling to high revenue clients in the Translation/Localisation industry.
• Previous experience in e-commerce, software e-learning, multimedia localisation.
• Good knowledge and understanding of the localisation industry and key client challenges
• Experience in high revenue sales account management and people management.
• Commercially astute with proven record of selling complex solutions services and achieving sales targets.
• Organised with the ability to self – manage and manage others.
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent presentation & negotiation skills at a senior level.
• Solid proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.
• Experience working with CRM System, ideally Salesforce.
• Full, clean current driving license – essential.
• 37 hours per week but able to work outside normal hours when required.
• Hours of work:
Full time – 37 hours
Mon – Thu 09.00-17.30, Fri 09.00-17.00
We look forward to receiving your application!