We’re looking for a Senior Copywriter who is obsessed with words and storytelling. You’ll help with the planning and execution of the marketing team’s content strategy.
You’ll write messages that convey what Taia can do for B2B organisations and get involved in every stage of content development, from brainstorming to creation (writing, editing, research, analysis, and optimisation).
If you have a strategic mind that knows how to leverage words in order to deliver results, then keep reading…
What you will be doing:
- Creating a range of content types in a variety of formats: sales & landing pages, emails, case studies, customer stories, webinar & podcast concepts, blog posts, social media posts and video scripts.
- Providing clear and attractive content with a distinct voice that can generate leads, drive conversions and impact key project-specific metrics to deliver long-term brand value and immediate business and sales impact.
- Making the customer feel like they are at the centre of the universe, demonstrating empathy and carrying out user research and content experiences that spark their interest and address their needs.
- Defining & tracking content KPIs to refine the execution of our content strategy and demonstrate data-driven strategies and growth in line with our overall marketing goals.
- Developing email marketing campaigns that are opened, read, and clicked on.
- Using SEO principles to maximise content reach.
- Writing benefit-driven copy for social media that will generate leads and conversions.
- Analysing existing content to understand what is driving the most qualified leads and customers, and use this to propose new content ideas.
- Giving and receiving constructive feedback on your work and that of other people.
- Tailoring the content and style of writing assignments according to their purpose (selling, informing, etc.).
Key Skills Required:
- Creativity and innovation in your daily work and in the content that you deliver.
- Ability to produce well-researched and well-written original content in the English language.
- Strong ability to simplify product complexities to the language of the consumer.
- Excellent knowledge of best practices in marketing & copywriting.
- A self-starter, prioritising your own workload, switching focus quickly and dealing with ambiguity.
- Ability to present ideas clearly to people in different roles, from different departments and in different B2B industries.
- Great at collaborating, prioritising effectively and meeting deadlines.
- Willingness to take ownership and responsibility for quality and take personal pride in doing a great job.
- Ability to work with limited resources and under tight constraints to quickly produce creative work that gets results - leads, customers, and positive brand equity.
- People-first approach, demonstrating empathy, humbleness and light-heartedness.
- Excited about working in a start-up environment.
Nice to Have:
- 2+ years of experience in B2B SaaS or high growth companies.
- Experience with B2Bs of various sizes in various industries.
- Solid grasp of web analytics, SEO & CRO best practices, and an experimental mind.
- Basic knowledge of WordPress or a similar CMS and a command of ActiveCampaign or a similar ESP.
- Experience with a lean and agile method of working.
- Experience managing a small team.
- Native English speaker.
What We Offer:
- Full-time employment.
- Equity plan for each employee.
- Generous budget allocated for your education and career development, which you can use on courses, conferences, additional tools and licences.
- Equipment of your own choosing (computer, headphones, etc.).
- A relaxed, inclusive and down-to-earth working environment full of energetic young people.
- Flexible working hours and the option to work remotely.
- Amazing team building sessions and sports activities for you to join, along with other perks.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
Why would you want to become a part of our team?
We are a tight-knit, young and vibrant team. We believe that our company culture of putting people first is our greatest advantage. We strive to create environments in which all employees can find a sense of belonging. Everybody in our company is treated equally, there is no hierarchy, and every idea has merit – it doesn’t matter if it comes from an intern or our CEO. We are driven, we believe in our product, and we are always ready to go that extra mile to make our clients and vendors happy. We also strongly believe that work should be fun, and we aim to support each other no matter what. Would you like to learn what our employees have said about our culture? https://taia.io/taias-company-culture/