As our Product Manager, you will work with the Director, Product Management to define product roadmap to finalize product backlog and new product development initiatives. The Product Manager will work with technology and business teams to generate user stories, use cases and conditions of success.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Using agile methodologies, manage the product life cycle from planning to tactical activities.
- Assist with preparing and maintaining the product roadmap which defines product enhancements initiatives.
- Coordinate release plans and product launch activities.
- Act as liaison between Software Development, IT, and Business teams to support product backlog and new product development initiatives.
- Work with the Business to develop product training plan internally and externally.
- Create reports leveraging data points provided by multiple product lines.
- Pull reports and incorporate data from multiple systems such as Data Warehouse, Google Analytics, Spreadsheets and more.
- Create auto updated reports with trends and/or changes in product usage as ongoing reference points for stakeholders.
As a Product Manager, you are:
- Collaborative – you understand the whole is greater than its parts.
- Positive – you believe in the infectious power of positive thinking and display this in your everyday work.
- Passionate – you love what you do and can’t wait to apply your skills to help people communicate.
- Continually Learning – you have an insatiable appetite to constantly improve yourself.
- Technically Savvy – you understand technical concepts and practices and create solutions that scale.
- Self-Motivated – you are your harshest critic and biggest supporter.
- Goal oriented – you understand how your work fits in the big picture and follow through to make your goals a reality.
- A Team Player – you understand the basics tenants of being a great teammate including proper time management, communication and attendance.
As a Product Manager, you must have:
- Graduated from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or directly related field.
- 3+ years of progressive experience as software/technology product manager.
- 2+ years of working with business intelligence software in creating reports for consumption.
- Strong Experience in Agile Methodology - breaking specs to epics & user stories, Sprint Planning, Scrum meetings, product reviews and Retrospectives.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail, facilitation, and multi-tasking.
- The ability to collaborate with cross functional teams and leverage subject matter experts to craft creative solutions that move the needle on key business initiatives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel approximately 20%
Ideally, you will also have:
- An understanding of Web and Mobile technologies, Micro services architecture, Containers, Web APIs, Open Source platform.
What else you can expect:
Requires sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
Extensive use of a computer and repetitive hand movements in the performance of duties.
Occasional lifting and carrying of material weighing up to twenty pounds may be required
Equipment Operated: Personal computer, printers, fax, copier and telephone
Environmental Factors: None
Where Would You Work?
This position will be located at one of our CyraCom offices or remote from a home office in the United States. No relocation is available for this position.