Language Inspired is looking for a highly-organized, fast-learning and dedicated Customer Care Manager with great work ethics to tend to customer needs and ensure smooth cooperation with linguist teams covering working hours between UTC-4 and UTC-7 time zones.
- manage translation projects from the time of receiving the order until the end result
- ensure consistent translation projects quality and support
- create and maintain great customer and linguist experience
- create localization solutions to client requirements
- foster use of the newest technologies and solutions
- fluent in English (additional language skills will be considered as an advantage)
- proactive approach with the ability to manage and prioritize own workloads
- similar experience in the localization industry or B2B customer service
- knowledge of industry tools - CAT, TMS, QA and others
- comfortable with video meetings, recordings, displaying great presentation and communication skills
- higher education
- valuable experience in a dynamic, multicultural environment and fast-paced industry
- setup of remote workspace, friendly colleagues and common activities
- an individual mentor during onboarding to help you grow professionally and assist with challenges
ABOUT CULTURAL FIT
Language Inspired is built of a relatively small yet powerful team, consisting of professionals who are passionate about their work and the results it brings. We as a team are always hungry for more growth and development, and we believe that the right person for this position will not only fit in the culture of Language Inspired but also bring her/his unique value to the team. We cannot wait to uncover it!
Join our team by sending CV along with an application letter!