Localization project managers (PMs) manage every step of the localization process, facilitating handoffs between stakeholders and keeping various requests on track and on budget for the B2B client PNL.
We are currently looking for a PM to help bring the BLEND experience to all existing a client portfolio and potential new clients in the APAC region.
A successful candidate is a highly motivated individual who works comfortably and autonomously in a fast-paced environment. You have demonstrated the ability to manage priorities and projects and the right mix of organizational and communication skills.
BLEND offers a unique opportunity to work with the internal team of highly qualified professionals to deliver best quality product to our clients, expand and potentially lead the market’s team.
- 2+ years of proven project management experience in l10n, i18n, or g11n industry.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Translation, Linguistics, or similar field
- Native Chinese and excellent command of the English language
- Successful project management of concurrent medium-sized/enterprise level projects.
- Demonstrated experience with in-house or third-party translation management software (TMS), CAT tools, an AI-powered software
- Excellent client orientation skills, desire to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and able to manage multiple priorities well.
- Effectively manage deadline-driven projects from early scope to final delivery.
- Work successfully with project partners and stakeholders across various locations and time zones.
- Adhere to established localization standards, systems, and best practices.
- Partner with technology teams to drive the globalization of internal tools and systems.
- Maintain clear and consistent project status reporting for project partners and leadership.
- Work closely with external and internal language service providers to ensure on-time, high-quality translation delivery.