What gets you up in the morning?
- Do you want to leave your mark on the world and make your contribution to a world-class Sales team?
- Do you love interacting with great people?
- Are you passionate about localization and translation technology?
- Are you passionate about various industries, talking with LSPs and enterprises, in their mother tongue?
- Are you a “solution finder”, always in search of the right answer for someone, or the functionality that can unlock a buying decision?
Then this position at memoQ may be just for you!
- If you love learning and would like to work with some of the best minds in the industry, memoQ, a global market leader in translation technology and one of the top 500 fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, can be a great choice for your continued professional growth.
- If workplace atmosphere is important to you, you’ll love working as part of memoQ’s highly motivated, talented, international team, with enthusiastic and helpful co-workers.
- If you like freedom and flexibility, you’ll enjoy the autonomy you’ll be trusted with at memoQ to make your own decisions, optionally working from home and also enjoying flexible working hours.
What you’ll do in this role at memoQ
As a member of memoQ’s Sales Team, you will
- Be the company’s first point of contact for prospects, in the given territory (WEMEA: Western Europe, Middle East, Africa), enterprise and LSP market
- Represent memoQ at relevant industry events (online for now)
- Interact with the Sales team for proper qualification, outbound and inbound sales process, following from the first contact till providing the best solution
- Help with the prospecting process, answer many questions, be very patient while enjoying it
What we think will help you succeed in this role
We believe you can be phenomenally successful in this role if you recognize yourself in the description below. Don’t worry if you don’t meet all of the criteria—we value people who have the right attitude and are ready to learn.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in inbound, outbound sales
- A definite plus if you have experience with memoQ
- You’re passionate about prospecting, following through the whole process
- You are not afraid of talking to people, offer solutions, ask for painpoints, doing that in English, French, Spanish and or any other languages
- You can answer sales questions about memoQ and intend to gather extensive knowledge of the tool
- You know how the Sales process work and you are enthusiastic to learn new skills
- You experience mistakes as part of being human and regard it as an opportunity to learn and grow
- You are willing to take part in inspiring and interesting tasks
What will really knock our socks off
- That you contribute to add more and more happy partners using memQ, sharing their happiness from such an intuitive tool, adjusted to their needs
How to apply
If you’re interested by this position, please get in touch with us at email@example.com, including your CV and a brief cover letter. We will be delighted to have a conversation about the vision and context of the product and services that you will help us build.