Pay range: TBD
Employment duration: Full time
Job description Business Development Representative
Reporting to Sales & Marketing Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
Primary responsibility is to establish and nurture business relationships with key organizations in Scriptis’ target markets, while consistently reaching revenue objectives.
- Increase revenues within Scriptis’ current US customer base by expanding our offer to other departments and/or subsidiaries.
- Find, on-board and develop new customers within Scriptis’ target markets in the United States.
- Maintain and update the USA sales funnel in Scriptis’ CRM.
- Reach and exceed set quotas on a consistent, quarterly basis
- Respond to RFPs by analyzing the documents through our strategic filter, setting up an RFP response team, identifying Scriptis’ positioning and writing the response.
- Attend various events, including seminars and trade shows in order to obtain sales prospects through networking activities
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting on all aspects of activity
- Consistently present a professional telephone manner and represent the company in the best possible way, both by phone and videocalls and through correspondence.
- Communicate to other internal departments issues and challenges that customers are facing so as to find and offer matching solutions.
- Keep up to date with the company’s offerings and ensure that the positioning of the company is current and accurate to the targeted prospect base by contributing market intelligence to the Sales & Marketing Team.
- 3+ years of sales /business development experience in B2B environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management or international business or international studies, language studies, communications
Skills and experience
- Enthusiasm and passion for growth
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken in English
- Ability to work independently and to collaborate within the sales & marketing team and the other functions of Scriptis.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Good knowledge of B2B and B2B2C international challenges
- Proven sales abilities – prospecting, cold calling, relationship building, opportunity identification, benefit identification, overcoming objections and closing in Fortune 5000 organizations (B2B and B2B2C environments)
- Presentation – ability to make presentations to groups
- Reporting – accurate and timely reporting to management both verbally and in writing
- Ability to overcome technical and business objections of potential clients
- Good knowledge of the language industry
- Sales competencies in Customer Centric and Solution Selling
- Experience with CRM software
- Knowledge of other languages (at all levels of fluency)