Currently fully remote but will have a hybrid 50/50 model on returning to Munich office
Our client is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. They deliver financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies.
About the Team
Their Applications Quality Assurance team plays a pivotal role in building a positive customer experience by delivering new features and improved functionality. The team works hand in hand with the Product Management and Development teams to deliver new features and functionality across Financials, HCM, Payroll, Spend Management and Talent applications.
Quality Assurance Engineers collaborate beyond specialist areas to verify that functionality works seamlessly across company products.
About the Role
- Lead testing Payroll functionality with particular focus in German Payroll.
- Build test methodology and test data set-up for configurations, business and transactional processing, web services and reporting.
- Grow as a functional domain and product specialist.
- Collaborate with German Payroll Product Managers and Developers on design and testing results.
- Think creatively and consider issues from a customer perspective, while bringing a pragmatic approach to solving issues.
- Act as a customer advocate in understanding requirements, while guiding on principles in the development and quality release of German Payroll functionality.
- 5+ years’ experience working in German Payroll systems.
- Experience in functional end-to-end workflow testing, including test planning and execution.
- English Language competency, spoken and written.
- Creative and organized, with a dedicated customer approach.
- High degree of attention to detail, with an eagerness for troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Hard-working and confident with the ability to work with different teams.
- A German Payroll professional, implementer or business analyst looking to transition into testing the design and configuration of enterprise applications.