As t’works Vendor Manager you will be responsible for expanding and managing the Group’s network of providers through strong relationship management. Your will be in charge for sourcing and recruiting of qualified partners for linguistic services and lead the entire process from contacting, qualifying, negotiations, testing and onboarding. Through regular communication and activities, you will stay in touch with our trusted vendor network, to build and foster long-term partnerships.
If you are looking for an impactful and challenging position at one of Europe’s fastest growing Language Services Providers, this might be for you.
What you’ll do:
- Sourcing and screening of external partners for linguistic services and assist with the testing and evaluation processes
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all partners
- Assist new partners during the onboarding process
- Promote the newly recruited partners among the project management teams
- Support the production and sales teams with resource requests for (potential) projects
- Conduct vendor analysis and formulate and execute the mid- and long-term sourcing strategy
- (Re-) Negotiate rates and delivery terms
- Update and improve the vendor database
- Coordinate and conduct training sessions for new and existing partners
- Communicate with our network through direct contact, mailings and events
What you’ll bring:
- University degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of experience in Vendor Management/Purchasing, preferably in the translation industry
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Strong analytical skills and a structured way of working
- Ability to manage priorities simultaneously and to meet deadlines
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office programs such as Outlook and Excel
- Preferably experience with CRM or ERP systems
What we offer:
- Take advantage of the opportunity to work mobile or in one of our offices in Berlin, Paris, Lisbon, Vienna etc.
- Be part of one of the fastest-growing language service providers and have a significant impact on the group’s growth
- Flat hierarchies: work directly with our management team and all experts in the group
About the t’works Group:
The t’works Group is an international language services provider with locations in Germany, Austria, England, France, Italy and the Netherlands. We see ourselves as a full-circle partner for our customers, offering all aspects of content creation and localization. In addition to customer- and solution-oriented thinking and strategy, efficient processes, technology and a dynamic DNA, our focus is on people.
The satisfied customer is our top priority. We to the highest professional standards.
Working independently with flat hierarchies is our priority. Are you a team player, do you like to contribute your own ideas and have you already gained experience in the language services industry? If you are interested in making a decisive contribution to our team, we look forward to receiving your detailed application.